S63 AMG cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MT62

Car
S63 AMG Cabriolet
Hi
I’m looking at a 2020 s63 AMG cabriolet V8 biturbo. Took me ages to find one either no one is selling or they were not popular. Any idea on future depreciation if i go ahead? Only done 5000 miles and is the premium addition. Comments appreciated

Attachments

• 52E5C1C0-ECD3-42D6-8AC4-BEAC870BE742.jpeg
    52E5C1C0-ECD3-42D6-8AC4-BEAC870BE742.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

There will certainly be future depreciation. Should fetch about £70k-odd in three years time would be my guess.

There will certainly be future depreciation. Should fetch about £70k-odd in three years time would be my guess.
Thanks do you think that these will remain desirable as the last of its kind? I can’t find any to compare to, all are older 5.5 versions

Honestly, it’ll remain as desirable as it currently is, IMO. Hardly anybody buys the cabriolet and the dealers tend to buy the coupe as a demo car.

You always have to worry about where you park. Ok the weathers fine just now but you can count the day's one one hand. That's why my Ftype did just over 300 miles in 3 years. Its not a nice place to be for anyone in the back seats with the roof down, the wind just sucks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom