S63 AMG Coupe Idiots guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
I want to remove the front bumper of my 2015 S63 AMG Coupe & as per the title does anyone have a step by step idiots guide. I imagine the S class coupe is the same. Is there any knowledgeable people out there who can help.
Watched youtube videos but they seen to miss some steps or have the removal in super speed time so you don't really see what's going on.
Can take it to a body shop but would rather diy. Pleeeze:thumb::):mad:

Well the easiest way is to park the car in the local supermarket and somebody will remove it for you,I have removed a s class bumper with help ,you need two people,the main gist of it is you need to remove the wheel covers and then the bolts and screws from both sides there are also some bolts at the top at the front of the engine compartment,the whole of the front bumper and grill come off together and you need to disconect the fog lights as you remove the bumper,there must be a video on how to to do this online:rolleyes:

Never seen one, but virtually all Mercedes are the same.

Remove one of the front wheels and take off the front section of wheel arch liner & the section which carries on under the front bumper. Once removed you will be able to see how the front wing attaches to the bumper, undo these. Now disconnect the front fogs

Rinse and repeat for the other side.

Then, there should be a couple of larger bolts located around/behind the front grill/near the front intakes. Remember to disconnect and sensors/temp sensor/radar array.

This video maybe of help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom