S63 coupe any tips?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfoster

Car
W212 E350, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, W201 190e, 2019 Volvo V90 R Design, Mk5 Golf Gti
Been out of the AMG fold for a year or so now having sold my E63 estate and jumped into an M4 convertible for the summer. I have now sold that on and about to bite the bullet on a 2014 S63 coupe. The spec is amazing as is the interior and drive. Original list price was 124k so feel very sorry for the previous owner!

Are there any pointers to look out for when buying one, the one I am looking at has 38000 miles, full history etc etc.... Anything usually go wrong or are they fairly solid? It's not from a main dealer but from a reputable dealer local to me so hope that the warranty will be sufficient.

Cheers!

Front suspension arm wear so if the ride is too soft then that's that. Make sure tirefit locking nut bolts etc are in the car. Have a closer look at upholstery and paint for scratches. If anything you have 14 days to return it anyway

Sent from my H8116 using Tapatalk

great thank you, on the drive it seemed solid (but a lot comfier than my E63 wagon was)....

What is the law with the 14 day warranty?

Thanks

You can change your mind about buying a car within 14 days if you buy from a dealer, no questions asked

When do you pick it up?

Hopefully collecting Tuesday or Thursday next week, just a little bit excited!!

Shes Obsidian Black with Ivory leather, has the usual spec plus night vision, air balance pack, Burmester, about a million cameras all round, hot/cold seats etc etc.... only one I can find with night vision, not sure how much it would be used but a cool option!!

Shes Obsidian Black with Ivory leather, has the usual spec plus night vision, air balance pack, Burmester, about a million cameras all round, hot/cold seats etc etc.... only one I can find with night vision, not sure how much it would be used but a cool option!!
It's good for impressing people [emoji108]

Pretty,comfortable and very quick. What's not to love. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom