S63 Coupe Pricelist / Brochure (2015)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaramanga

Hi - does anyone know where i can get a copy of the price list for the S-Coupe ? I'm thinking of buying one and would like to work out the original list price on cars that i've short-listed.

Separately, anyone on here have on ? Reviews seem to be quite good ?

Just to add, i have searched on the internet but haven't been able to find a UK pricelist/brochure which is what i need.

If you contact MB they should be able to provide you with the OASIS report which will show you list price and the price of all the non standard options :)

You can get the brochure on eBay. You might find a price list too, I wasn’t looking for prices. Someone might have spent thousands getting things you don’t care about.

I was more focussed on getting the minimum spec I thought I needed. Anything that said ‘fully loaded’ etc, usually was not. Some of the interior photos say more about the spec than the listing.

A main dealer will email an Oasis report. Bit hit and miss with other dealers I found.

Car is pretty good. Monkey Harris did a good video review of his.

Thanks for the feedback.

The base spec is fairly good. Any must-have options ?

You can pick up amazing deals on these s63 coupes considering the original list price. They depreciate like a ton of bricks dropping off a high-rise building and a two year old model can be had for the same price as a new c63s coupe. The only thing to beware of is the insurance, which can be ruinous, since they're a group 50 insurance category.

I didn’t find any consensus on spec. That said, I didn’t have HUD on my list, but I use it all the time. As long as you want black or white, you’ll have plenty of choice. Generally about 30-odd for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom