S63 Coupe v S65 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Many of the S65 coupes seem to be slow to sell over the last year. There was a great blue one about a month ago and that was gone in a week, so they do sell.

There is a nice 2008 black CL65 on the Official MB forum. Has all the bells including fridge, £28k . Has 90k miles but coilpacks etc attended to. Worth a look.

Exactly the homework i'm doing to maybe replace my Cayenne Turbo - S63 Coupe....been looking at them for a while and after driving a certain hugely respected resident Independants wifes E450 Cab recently for a few days (I know its slightly different) I was blown away by all the creature comforts they have now.... Not sure I need the size of the Cayenne anymore but to be honest its one of the longest cars I've kept.... Colour is important I think for the S Coupe I think and very few as others have said have decent specs that are on sale at present....

Hopefully you mean the size inside the car.

I’d suggest driving the S63 Coupe to see what you think.

It’s a thread from 2020, so comments about cars on sale are a bit stale. Overall number of cars advertised is much lower lately, as with most cars.

The only thing to note. The 65 in the coupe was dropped at facelift time, so if you want the facelift bits in coupe form, your only option is the S63 coupe. Another thing to note is the ABC was dropped in the facelift for Airmatic AMG which is not as good! (I suspect as ABC will be repalced with some 48v driven system so that its compatible with the new hybrid 48v subsystem)

I had a black with black S65 2017, sold it last year, it was epic, genuinely one of the most comfortable cars with massaging seats and Burmester sound system. The noise was subtle but you knew there was a V12 lurking. It went to Romans and they sold it on within a week. I regret selling and for circa 80-90k I still thought it represents value for money considering there price when new and how limited they are.

Hi
Too many miles for me
Love the Coupe but they are big money still
Very rare
The S65 AMGL is better value for money and is different enough from my SL65 AMG

The V12 is sublime
Start it up …. Boom from the exhaust
Addictive

At £180k new they are good value !!! Did I just say that

I regret not buying a 2019 S65 Coupe from Romans at £85k last year but it was sold whilst I was there to a regular client
15 mins too slow

Hi
Too many miles for me
Very rare

The V12 is sublime
Addictive

I regret not buying a 2019 S65 Coupe from Romans at £85k last year but it was sold whilst I was there to a regular client
15 mins too slow
No worries… They’re all way too expensive for my wallet. Lot of car though.

Hi
Too many miles for me
Very rare

The V12 is sublime
Addictive

15 mins too slow
That was my car, 2017 though. They had it up for £89,995

Black on black
From memory the owner lived in Bournemouth and p/x for a Range Rover ???
Small world indeed

Looking at my pictures it was July 2020

Something tells me that these V8 and V12 AMG engines will be extinct and they will be very desirable just like the earlier ones built for the Pagani.
I say grab one while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom