S63 Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
My S63 AMG Coupe is due a service in the next month, so when I started it up this morning, sure enough, it popped up on the screen, but it said it was a BO service. I have never heard of a BO service, only a B. Can anyone enlighten me before I book it in. The main dealer also sent me an email. Good to see they are on the ball. :thumb: This is the same main dealer who have never bothered contacting me when I filled up the Service contract on the Mercedes website multiple times:mad:🤬

Listed below is the full range of letter/number combinations you may at some point see on your dash, and what they indicate a need for in addition to Service A or Service B:

• Mercedes-Benz A0 Service or Mercedes-Benz B0 Service – Add on sunroof cleaning and lubrication (if applicable) and spark plug service for select models
  • Mercedes-Benz A1 Service or Mercedes-Benz B1 Service – Add on brake fluid replacement
  • Mercedes-Benz A2 Service or Mercedes-Benz B2 Service – Add on brake fluid replacement and sunroof cleaning and lubrication
  • Mercedes-Benz A3 Service or Mercedes-Benz B3 Service – Add on air filter replacement and spark plug service
  • Mercedes-Benz A4 Service or Mercedes-Benz B4 Service – Add on air filter replacement, spark plug service, and sunroof cleaning and lubrication
  • Mercedes-Benz A5 Service or Mercedes-Benz B5 Service – Add on air filter replacement, spark plug service, and brake fluid replacement
  • Mercedes-Benz A6 Service or Mercedes-Benz B6 Service – Add on air filter replacement, spark plug service, brake fluid replacement, and sunroof cleaning and lubrication
  • Mercedes-Benz A7 Service or Mercedes-Benz B7 Service – Add on automatic transmission oil replacement and transmission filter replacement
  • Mercedes-Benz A8 Service or Mercedes-Benz B8 Service – Add on automatic transmission oil replacement, transmission filter replacement, and sunroof cleaning and lubrication
  • Mercedes-Benz A9 Service or Mercedes-Benz B9 Service – Add on automatic transmission oil replacement, transmission filter replacement, and brake fluid replacement
Again, these service codes were previously implemented on older Mercedes-Benz vehicles. If you own a newer late-year model and it requires any of the extra services listed above, you will simply receive a notification for Mercedes-Benz Service A or Mercedes-Benz Service B on your dash. When you bring your vehicle to our service center, our trusted technicians will let you know if any of these extra items are required.

Thanks for that :thumb:
Only thing is that its actually due an A service, as when I bought it, it was due an A service but as part of the sale, at my request, the dealer agreed to give it a B service. For the last two years what's on the screen is out of kilter. I thought they may have been able to change the screen to reflect what the actual service is. :dk: Probably asking too much seeing they can't organise a Service plan. By the way it's Arnold Clark.🤬 Enough said

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom