S63 v Golf Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some people have too much money. What an idiot!

What's puzzling me is that there's two instances of this occurrence.

The same car is being smashed up by two people. One with Nike shoes and shorts (the FB video) and one wearing full black clothing (in the link above).

What's up with that?

The same car is being smashed up by two people. One with Nike shoes and shorts (the FB video) and one wearing full black clothing (in the link above).

What's up with that?

Perhaps he had a friend? :crazy:

What's up with that?

Facebook video shows the car fully on the footpath.

Second video shows car at side of the road.

Look at the yellow line....

strange.

I bet he goes to anger management classes , doesn't seem to need any golf lessons.

Don't you guys know? Speed holes make the car go faster :doh:

zll6M.gif

I guess the car was a bit rough , maybe something went Ping , and he felt his drive could be better , looking at the window he saw a hole in one , but after he was finished the car could only go putt , putt , putt .

Maybe he wishes he'd bought a Golf , of course :D

Last edited:
His right shoulder is coming over the top. He'll get massive slices and pulls.

Perhaps it was just tee time ?

When the engine did in fact stall for a fourth time while the driver was behind the wheel with his family on board, he immediately headed back to the dealership. The dealership workers told him that they couldn’t do anything until their boss returned from an ongoing business trip.

Let's hope he wasn't confused by the stop/start eco function.

Presence of a professional cameraman might indicate a certain" lack of spontaneity" . The van belongs to MBC Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation one of the leading South Korean television and radio networks. --------And he had a caddy.;)
[YOUTUBE HD]7_s8PaZYD6A[/YOUTUBE HD]

Last edited:
So even more confused now then, what's going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom