S63l AMG REAR TV OPERATION HELP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Totalbhp

Car
S63l
Hi just purchased a 2016 S63L and looking for help . How do you operate the rear entertainment system to watch tv ?

Thanks

Hi and welcome,

Firstly, I’m not familiar with your exact model of car but I have used similar systems over the years. On those you have to enable the active source from the front to display in the rear on one of the menus, then turn the rear screens on (using the remote)

Does your car have a TV tuner? If so I would think you’d need to enable that source from the front first.

Good luck,

Will

I just consulted my in-house rear-seat entertainment experts, and whilst they added a disclaimer that they’ve not done it a that generation of S-Class and that there are differences between each generation...

...they suggested powering up the rear screen using the power/on button the remote control and then select “Station list”. If it’s not a touch screen they suggested using the up/down/left/right buttons to move around the on-screen options.

As Will suggested, on most systems there is an option to enable the active rear media source from COMAND in the front of the car, somewhere under Multimedia settings. Worth double checking in there too.

Sorry they can’t help more specifically. It confuses the heck out of me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom