S65 on AT....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does seems like good value for money if the car is straight etc. etc.

The black wheels don't float my boat, but other than that......🤤🤤🤤🤤
Those are OEM aren’t they?

Those are OEM aren’t they?

I seem to remember quite a lot of the W220 S65s having them but I've not seen a W221 S65 with them before I don't think.

I seem to remember quite a lot of the W220 S65s having them but I've not seen a W221 S65 with them before I don't think.
Yeah I think you’re right John. Either way an easily solved issue and a brilliant V12 motor. 😅

Those brake calipers look massive... that must be some epic stopping power!

Those are factory 19" 221 AMG 2-piece wheels in the correct colour. They were available with silver faces as well.

220 had an older, 5 double spoke design. Available in anthracite and silver too.

Nevermind the bog standard silver/black combo at £25k, there was a designo (?) blue S65 with similar miles for sale on eBay recently for £15k. Used to belong to a member on here. Looked like this.

Those are factory 19" 221 AMG 2-piece wheels in the correct colour. They were available with silver faces as well.

220 had an older, 5 double spoke design. Available in anthracite and silver too.

Nevermind the bog standard silver/black combo at £25k, there was a designo (?) blue S65 with similar miles for sale on eBay recently for £15k. Used to belong to a member on here. Looked like this.
£19k ready for yours.

Looks like a very nice car and good mileage too. I think the price is on the low side.
There is a white S65AMG for sale on ebay at the moment for £37k.
I love my S600 but everytime I see an S65 I wish I had the S65AMG :D
I can't believe the blue S65 was up for £15k. I was going to contact them and see if I could buy it but in the advert it said it was going up for auction and when I clicked on the link, it said it had been pulled off the auction :(
£15k was too cheap even though it hadn't been serviced for a few years. I guess that's what made it a cheap car

Seller has listed it as a W220 when it's obviously a W221

I've always had a soft spot for these cars, would love this!

Looks like a very nice car and good mileage too. I think the price is on the low side.
There is a white S65AMG for sale on ebay at the moment for £37k.
I love my S600 but everytime I see an S65 I wish I had the S65AMG :D
I can't believe the blue S65 was up for £15k. I was going to contact them and see if I could buy it but in the advert it said it was going up for auction and when I clicked on the link, it said it had been pulled off the auction :(
£15k was too cheap even though it hadn't been serviced for a few years. I guess that's what made it a cheap car

I don't think it hasn't been serviced. Perhaps it's missing a service book. I first saw that particular blue one on a forecourt of MB of MK in 2010 (with 17k miles on the clock if IIRC). It easily looked better than all cars MB of MK had on display at the time (mostly C63s). Another member on here bought it and we even had fun in it at Vmax at one time (me as a passenger). I loved the interior a lot. I'd easily buy it if I was in the market for one. It's a beautiful example. Same goes for the white one. Love mine, yet to see another 65 on my travels. Get a lot of attention from enthusiasts on the road. You should buy one Sam :)

I'm ought to put a few more miles for it to be in that price range.

Yeah, at least a 100k and then maybe it would be worth £19k

I don't think it hasn't been serviced. Perhaps it's missing a service book. I first saw that particular blue one on a forecourt of MB of MK in 2010 (with 17k miles on the clock if IIRC). It easily looked better than all cars MB of MK had on display at the time (mostly C63s). Another member on here bought it and we even had fun in it at Vmax at one time (me as a passenger). I loved the interior a lot. I'd easily buy it if I was in the market for one. It's a beautiful example. Same goes for the white one. Love mine, yet to see another 65 on my travels. Get a lot of attention from enthusiasts on the road. You should buy one Sam :)

I don't think I've ever seen an S65AMG on the road as well. Recently i saw a mystic brown S600 W221 Facelift which looked amazing, I wanted to ask the guy if he wanted to sell it 😁 [ i kind of regret not asking as i done an MOT check after and it had 80k on the clock ].
My fav would be a mystic brown S65AMG or mystic blue S65AMG with white interior. If i ever come across one in this colour combos or your one, i think i will end up buying it :)

Have you been using your S65AMG much?

Yeah, at least a 100k and then maybe it would be worth £19k

I don't think I've ever seen an S65AMG on the road as well. Recently i saw a mystic brown S600 W221 Facelift which looked amazing, I wanted to ask the guy if he wanted to sell it 😁 [ i kind of regret not asking as i done an MOT check after and it had 80k on the clock ].
My fav would be a mystic brown S65AMG or mystic blue S65AMG with white interior. If i ever come across one in this colour combos or your one, i think i will end up buying it :)

Have you been using your S65AMG much?
Fight you for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom