S65 on AT....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One thing in that ad really made me smile: "it has still been possible to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to three percent.".

Well, that clinches it. Woo Hoo! I wasn't going to bid, but now I've seen that... :rolleyes:

Yeah, at least a 100k and then maybe it would be worth £19k

I don't think I've ever seen an S65AMG on the road as well. Recently i saw a mystic brown S600 W221 Facelift which looked amazing, I wanted to ask the guy if he wanted to sell it 😁 [ i kind of regret not asking as i done an MOT check after and it had 80k on the clock ].
My fav would be a mystic brown S65AMG or mystic blue S65AMG with white interior. If i ever come across one in this colour combos or your one, i think i will end up buying it :)

Have you been using your S65AMG much?

It looks as the blue one is coming up for sale on the Historics after all, as reported above. I'd chuck a bid (it even comes with 21" forged Brabus wheels, just like yours).

Mine will be hitting 2 years of its daily and weekend duties in about 6 weeks. I still hate the suspension or its lazy accelerator but on the whole it's been a great and pretty reliable car, despite being 14 years old. Enjoying it just like the first time I drove it.

Looks like the S65AMG that was up for £15K has just gone up for sale for ''slightly'' more......... It could be yours now for £34K 😲....The Brabus wheels have been taken off too and now it has some ugly wheels... I guess it's one way to maximise the profit as the Brabus wheels must be worth about £1500 - £2000

Last edited:
Sold at auction in July for just under £20.5K, now back for sale with another 2000 miles on it and those rather tasty wheels gone. Not a bad little earner if it sells.....

Looks like the S65AMG that was up for £15K has just gone up for sale for ''slightly'' more......... It could be yours now for £34K 😲....The Brabus wheels have been taken off too and now it has some ugly wheels... I guess it's one way to maximise the profit as the Brabus wheels must be worth about £1500 - £2000

Seems very strong to me when there's a 2013 for almost exactly the same price!

Sold at auction in July for just under £20.5K, now back for sale with another 2000 miles on it and those rather tasty wheels gone. Not a bad little earner if it sells.....

That would be some profit if it sold for the asking price!

Seems very strong to me when there's a 2013 for almost exactly the same price!

I agree....... The 2013 one is an amazing colour combo and I keep looking at it.... I think they need to take better pic's to show the colour... It has been for sale for a while now.
There was a facelift S65AMG, Black with black leather with around 80k on the clock for under £30k and that sold within a week or so
If i buy an S65, I would like one with as little miles as possible even though 77k is not high miles.... my first colour choice would be mystic brown with white leather like the one they had in top gear but i don't think I've ever seen one in UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom