S69 !!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[snigger] 69 [/snigger] :devil:

Strong demand from a certain industry I would imagine :p

Seriously though, that looks like a beast of car! :eek:

Producing in excess of 675bhp...
:crazy:

S.

But tht's only a 52-reg, meaning it's not a new car...

But if they've regd the trademarks, then I guess they're on their way.

Looks like 63 + 69 will be replacing the 55s + 65s of this world.

Trying to beat Brabus? Brabus will simply build on this & produce a S72 or somthing :)

Wallingd,

I would say they've just used a stock photo of the s class for the webpage.

KillerHERTZ said:
Trying to beat Brabus? Brabus will simply build on this & produce a S72 or somthing :)
Brabus already made some '72s for special customers! '69 is a bit limp in comparison! ;)

Yeah, like totally GAY!

roflmao. Imagine feeling inadequate driving a 6.9 litre car.

That is going to get obscenely tuned by BRABUS....i was down the Medway Brabus dealership yesterday evening to give a friend who works there a lift home and whilst waiting i happened to flick through the prices and specs of the brabus cv8 conversion to my car --- can you actually imagine pulling up next to a c coupe at the lights in your sl55 only to find that the little coupe is hitting 60 in 4.2!!!

16k for the conversion [faints]

SportsCoupeRich said:
That is going to get obscenely tuned by BRABUS....i was down the Medway Brabus dealership yesterday evening to give a friend who works there a lift home and whilst waiting i happened to flick through the prices and specs of the brabus cv8 conversion to my car --- can you actually imagine pulling up next to a c coupe at the lights in your sl55 only to find that the little coupe is hitting 60 in 4.2!!!

16k for the conversion [faints]

You mean to say that for 16,000 pounds they will swap motors and do all the suspension and front end reinforcement. I take it the Brabus conversion includes a torque converter worth a penny or two. Believe it or not ..... that's a bargain. Most replacement motors from Benz cost no less than $20,000 Euro and that doesnt include any labour.

Even though I cant afford it I am satisfied it is well worth the money.

it is obviously fairly ok value as ong as you accept its going to be expensive because its brabus...however that is still 24 000 euros on top of a car which, at the cheapest new would cost 29 000 euros ish if not a little more....

it is a lot of car for 53 000 euro (37 000 GBP) but the question then is would you want a £40 000 C coupe? I wouldnt buy a c coupe if i had £40k despite the performance and rarity as it is still a fairly small car and that much money would buy you a nice new cls, used sl500, a good used AMG in a bigger model etc

I love my coupe but dont think i could justify all that money on it! I dont think the transformation is as big as yu think either. Talking to my friend the biggest jobs are the engine and the rebuild at the front end but aside of this it is pretty much just a brake swap and some drivetrain modifications - you also have to pay extra for the wheels and any interior spec.

SO you would already need a well specced car to begin with if you wanted a car that, for £40k, competed with a w211....e.g putting zenons, sat nav etc in and you are looking at a base price of £24 000 ish pre brabus intervention.

Would you go for it or spend the £40k elsewhere?

So the wheels are extra ?? :crazy:

If you don't pay for wheels and you arrive with standard 15 inch 195's or whatever , Brabus will up the car to 400 bhp or whatever it is and send you back out with skinny tyres, surely not ?

They would have to offer fat wheels as part of the package , also how would enlarged brakes fit in standard rims ?

you get 16s as std on the coupe and i assume they wont do the conversion unless you stump up for the wheels, or they include some 18 non 'bling' ones? the recommended is 18 front and 19 on the back.

still, if you are paying 45 odd grand i suppose another 1 isnt going to hurt!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom