S99YAS's W218 CLS 350 CDI AMG Sport

• Thread starter Deleted member 152625
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 152625

Hi all,

i only recently joined the forum with a view to buy a W218 CLS in a few months time, last week the perfect spec came up for sale and i just couldn't miss the opportunity, so after a 450 mile round trip I'm now the proud owner of a W218 CLS 350 CDI AMD Sport, it's also my first Mercedes Benz :)

Spec:
  • Tenorite gray metallic
  • Exclusive leather - black/anthracite (can anyone tell me if this is real or synthetic leather?)
  • Active park assist
  • Heated seats
  • Memory pack (steering, seats & mirrors)
  • Sunroof
  • Airmatic suspension
  • Harman kardon sound system
  • Power bootlid
  • Split folding rear seats
One reason i went for this was due to that spec!

it drove up to glasgow with ease, such a beautiful car to drive :)

only random thing i noticed was it was wheel spacers on the rear but not the front, very strange but they'll be getting taken off asap!

some pics below :)

Congrats :) Nice colour combo with a decent spec. Regarding the spacers, they were probably just put on so the wheels sat more flush with the body work.
I ran 20mm on the rear and 15mm on the front when I had the same set up on mine.

thanks abb's :)

your CLS is very nice mate, ive viewed your thread many times lol

yeah they look about 20mm on the rear but you'd expect some on the front as well as it looks a bit odd with the front wheels sitting in a bit and the back being flush :S

Nice colour and spec, exclusive extended leather will indeed be real nappa leather on seats, dash, door cards and console.

Nice colour and spec, exclusive extended leather will indeed be real nappa leather on seats, dash, door cards and console.

Hi mate thanks for confirming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom