Saab 9-3 cabrio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't buy from a relative or friend as the risk of a fault coming to light and stressing the relationship isn't worth it.

That said, at £2k it is probably worth it, as you know the owner and how it has been looked after.
My wife said the same but then again she was the one who bought our Jag of my Dad. At the time this was a 14 year old S Type than did a thousand miles a year and sat on the driveway for the rest of the time. One of the advisories was saying that the tyres would soon need changing due to the car sitting in the same place for such a long time!!

The said Jag has been 100% reliable in the 3 years we’ve had it.

She said she's fed up of the b@astard not starting in the morning and she's been round every breakers in London looking for a second-hand gearbox.

:D

Is that a PX offer or from another buyer?

Miss my 9-3 convertible. I just couldn't find one of the very last hand built models when I was looking. Only real downside to it was the rear leg room is less than the E class. Otherwise it had loads more character and more fun than the E class.

An 07 should be the pre-facelift exterior with the facelift interior. This means the stereo system is not reliant of the fibre optics which made it a pain to upgrade.

The Linear is pretty much the base model, ideally you want a Vector Sport or Aero if you can.

Parts are generally available still and mine was an 08 facelift and was very reliable. Beware of thinking its just a GM though, Saab made over 1,000 changes to the Vector platform it was based on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom