Sabine , will you marry me :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
mmm , sabine :)

When I saw this thread I was a little confused :confused: - as that's my wifes name too, bought back visions of me on one knee! Anyway I know who you're referring to now! :) boy can she drive :bannana:

Transit round the 'ring in 10 mins .... wouldn't have fancied that passenger ride much !! :eek: Scary enough in a 'normal' vehicle !

you could always ask her to give you a ride. IIRC she runs a taxi service around the 'Ring in a BMW M5. Cracking episode.

mickl said:
you could always ask her to give you a ride. IIRC she runs a taxi service around the 'Ring in a BMW M5. Cracking episode.

Thats one cab ride i wouldn't refuse

she even has a new car for doing it :)

taxi2005.jpg

Fuzzer, it's worth pointing out here that one of those M5's died about 2 weeks back. Engine failure!

Sabine is in or at least was in England.

At least with her home town proudly decalled on the back of my car I might catch her attention :D

Looks like we may have a fourth member of the TG team next year. It's the only thing that is missing from TG since VBH went over to the other side.

Whatever it is, that girl has got it. ;)

VBH, Louise Brady, form an orderly queue behind Sabine please....

Ted said:
Whatever it is, that girl has got it. ;)

VBH, Louise Brady, form an orderly queue behind Sabine please....

Hmm , i dunno actually :)

scotth_uk said:
Fuzzer, it's worth pointing out here that one of those M5's died about 2 weeks back. Engine failure!

Yikes , not another bunch of faulty engines like that last lot when they revised the M3's :eek:

sym said:
Transit round the 'ring in 10 mins .... wouldn't have fancied that passenger ride much !! :eek: Scary enough in a 'normal' vehicle !

We have Parcelfarce drivers who think they can do that :crazy:

Ian B Walker said:
We have Parcelfarce drivers who think they can do that :crazy:

remove the think :) ive seen them on the roads

Over on finalgear.com a while back there was a lot of talk about her being a bit of a babe. Some rather "unflattering" shots were posted of her behind, and most young men's infatuation with her ended there and then.

Hhmmmm, German women.... reminds on Nena's (99 Red Balloons) and hairy armpits. :crazy:

whatever turns you on fuzzer.....

Last edited:
scotth_uk said:
Over on finalgear.com a while back there was a lot of talk about her being a bit of a babe. Some rather "unflattering" shots were posted of her behind, and most young men's infatuation with her ended there and then.

Doesnt look that bad :)

http://www.pbase.com/nogaroblue/image/41579139

she does sit all day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom