SafeClev Trading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

binksg3

Car
Jeep Compass
Hi

Does anyone know anything about SafeClev Trading? Looking at CLS sold on ebay using them as delivery company. Found bits online about them, ranging across many years. Can't get anything recent though, and waiting on a response from them. Unsure whether they are legit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks all.

I'm fairly sure this outfit has been discussed here before. The evidence suggests not - see this link:

Engineered to look like a real post from this form in order to legitimise themselves, but look closer and you'll spot the URL is wrong (the real forum is forums. NOT forum-) and contains typos, plus there's no record of those users making those posts.

EDIT - knew I'd heard of it before, except last time they were calling themselves TransTG group. The page had exactly the same set of users making exactly the same comments. Trans TG group | General Discussion

I'm fairly sure this outfit has been discussed here before. The evidence suggests not - see this link:

Engineered to look like a real post from this form in order to legitimise themselves, but look closer and you'll spot the URL is wrong (the real forum is forums. NOT forum-) and contains typos, plus there's no record of those users making those posts.

EDIT - knew I'd heard of it before, except last time they were calling themselves TransTG group. The page had exactly the same set of users making exactly the same comments. Trans TG group | General Discussion
Thanks for the link to previous discussion. Much appreciated.

surely the website impersonation needs reporting to admin.

Its a link to a fake site for sure. try logging on also for eg.

So avoid Saveclev atleast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom