safety recall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bayman57

Car
C Class convertible Premium plus AMG Line Hyacinth red 360 cam ivory/black
had a safety recall letter from MB so contacted my local dealers starting at 08.30 finally at 10.00 i got through where a young lady said give me your details i will get some to call you back . waited all day nothing !! so gave one last call and pressed option 1 which is the option to buy a new car ...got through within 10 seconds !! all other options had me on hold for 15 minutes . has to be the worst dealership in the south .

had a safety recall letter from MB so contacted my local dealers starting at 08.30 finally at 10.00 i got through where a young lady said give me your details i will get some to call you back . waited all day nothing !! so gave one last call and pressed option 1 which is the option to buy a new car ...got through within 10 seconds !! all other options had me on hold for 15 minutes . has to be the worst dealership in the south .

Sorry to hear that.

Well, it's a one-hour drive from you to MB Brooklands.... always got very good service from them :thumb:

Sorry to hear that.

Well, it's a one-hour drive from you to MB Brooklands.... always got very good service from them :thumb:
yes i know thats where i purchased the car !! great service and wow they have some cars up there !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom