Saggy Front End

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trooper

Car
1998 S500
I'm a bit saggy up front and want to get it sorted out. Any ideas what could cause it.

The front springs are new (second set in the car's life) but it still sits a bit low for my liking.

I'm a bit saggy up front and want to get it sorted out. Any ideas what could cause it.

The front springs are new (second set in the car's life) but it still sits a bit low for my liking.

Perhaps also wear and tear on the suspension bushes, ball joints and so on.

Also sounds like the wrong springs or worn strut.

Too much beer ? Too many takeaways ? ;)

Sorry , made me laugh ....

I tried the wonder bra but I could still see my feet, also the chafing got to me in the end. How do women do it??

I'd be dissapointed if the front suspension was warn out already. I know it's a heavy car but it's only done 95,000 miles which isn't like all round the world or something!

I'll get a tame mechanic to take a gander but I thought these cars were meant to be robust. :confused:

There are different height spring pads available to adjust the ride height.
The pads are the rubber pads the springs seat into and have a number of blobs on them, ranging from one blob to five blobs.

If you need something to fill the wonderbra and are having surgery, go for five blobs..;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom