Samsung 32" smart TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's the very same TV that I have earmarked for my 'man-cave' when I get it finished.

Richer Sounds also sell this with a 5yr warranty.

Samsung and LG panels are the only ones that are OEM and miles better than their competitors you wont go wrong with either I have the LG smart tv as it has the highest spec panel of any you could buy 4k excepted

Samsung and LG panels are the only ones that are OEM and miles better than their competitors you wont go wrong with either I have the LG smart tv as it has the highest spec panel of any you could buy 4k excepted

I agree Samnsung or LG only for me too.

I may have read this wrong but why would anybody want to spend 4 grand on a TV?

What Hi-Fi did a group test not too long ago which included both the exact samusng you link to and the exact panasonic I link to, the Panasonic came out top of the 32" group and went on to be awarded best 32" TV of 2013.

Panasonic TX-L32E6B review from the experts at whathifi.com

Panasonic consistently top lots of the tests, by any magazines or websites.

4 of the 6 what hifi 2013 award winning sets in their respective categories are Panasonic units of various sizes/models.

flanaia1, what model TV do you have? Don't want to sound disrespectful, but specs don't mean that much when it comes to a TV, just like a 20MP camera isn't necessarily better than a 10MP one.

Panasonic TX-L32E6B review | Plasma and lcd tvs Reviews | TechRadar

Overall though, the main things to think about when purchasing are :
- The use of the set (Gaming, TV, DVD, BR?)
- The environment (Bright room, dark room?, time of day set is used)
- Viewer preference (larger than life colours and contrast or realistic looking)

I haven't kept up on the most recent manufacturing news but not long ago Panasonic built a brand new plant just to manufacture their IPS-Alpha and IPS-Pro LED displays as their panels were used in 30% of the sets sold around the world.
I think it was the back end of 2011 they built this new plant.
At the time, their IPS technology was leaps and bounds ahead of LG.

I thought panasonic had pulled out of the panel business? Wasn't there a deal where panasonic and LG swapped technologies and in return LG took over production of the panel plants having received a long term committment from panasonic to supply them with panels. As far a I know only samsung and LG of the branded mannufacturers make panels, sony use samsung as do hitachi, must admit though not been on top of it for a while.

not sure of the model of my tv will have to get the model number off the msnual

You may be correct. That'll be my Sunday afternoon reading then.

You may be correct. That'll be my Sunday afternoon reading then.

I might be wrong but I,m sure I remember reading something about it or maybe I,m getting mixed up with lcd panels and production.

Ok. Due to the purchase of a bluray player that gives 'smart' operation, I need a full HD 32" tv with Freeview HD.

Don't need a smart tv. What is the best you know of ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom