samsung i900 Omnia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigbobs cl

Just been offered one as a free upgrade for my old N95. Anyone got one, used one or any knowledge of them??

Ta

Bob

I have looked at this and it looks like a fantastic phone, seems to have all the right bits to it.
The only thing that would put me off is the Tariff they will ask you to go onto.
You can get one for about £220 on Ebay and then chose your tarif. IE if you are a light user you can be on a £18 contract instead of a £35 one and save yourself £90 over an 18 mth contract.

They offered me 800 minutes and unlimited texts, all cross network for £25.00 a month. thats for a 2 year contract. Will also give me a 2nd sim card to use in the carphone!

So it will work out slightly cheaper, but then you are stuck with the same phone and network for 2 years. If you are anything like me then in about 8 mths time you will spot another phone and think wouldn't that be nice......
Still sounds like a good deal on the airtime.

I don`t tend to change phones that often to be honest, i used to have the SPV 9000 and miss the big screen and keypad functions that normal phones don`t have. I know what you`re saying though, phones are like PC`s now, have them a month and a better one is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom