Santa is real....on a budget!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB007

Car
E220 CDI
My young daughters have a reduced 'Christmas list' (3 pages) as they don't want Santa to think they are greedy!!!

Hope this continues into adulthood :rolleyes:

Whats on your list???????

Nope, they get more sophisticated...the list will have prices and where to buy them.

With 3 demanding daughters...and my lovely dear wife;) i think Santa needs to get me a toy in the garage to buff up!

I have three too...25, 27 and 28...they get no cheaper as they get older...and still get from Santa!!

My little ones change their list almost daily and is getting Santa well confused

they get no cheaper as they get older...and still get from Santa!!

Definitely. The list might get shorter, but the value goes way up. Last year it was a Citroen C1 Airscape convertible - looks like a giant perambulator to me. Then the rest want something of equal value.

My 10 year old daughter has also written a list. Just 1 item. Heelys. £45 all wrapped and in the loft.

We're very lucky. She has always been happy with a short list.

We get her other things too. But she's never been demanding.

She's on 'The edge' of believing now. We're scared to tell her the truth. We want to keep the magic going as long as possible but NOT at the expense of her being ridiculed at school for her beliefs.

Decs go up on 1st December. We can't wait. We adore Christmas. This year will be very special.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are doing the lists this week! But to be fair my eldest (14) wants a ps4 and asked for it for both his birthday and Christmas :thumb: his birthday day is the first week of feb so all good..... Middle one (7) says he doesn't know as he doesn't need anything!? And my youngest (4) wants a pony!!!! :eek: thanks to my partner planting that seed!!! :crazy:

So all round looking like a good Christmas for Santa at our house this year :D

Reminds me of a couple of years ago when my youngest stated "all my presents from Santa are rubbish" which I thought was disappointing for Santa and reminded me of the Kevin 'bloody' Wilson song strangely enough!

My daughter (8) goes to a C of E School and quite randomly stated the other day "Santa is more believable than Jesus don't you know" !!!

My darling step daughter is 18 in February.

We have the following list of suggestions so far:-

Apple Macbook Air
Fiat 500 (baby blue)
Apple speaker thing
Various high heel shoes that look like stripper shoes to me (err... not that I know how strippers dress).
A holiday to Ayia Napa (which she has since booked herself!)
Reading Festival tickets
Hideout festival tickets (in Croatia!)

Granddad doesn't yet know about Ayia Napa, we're considering giving him the inbetweeners DVD's to get a taste of what it's like!

Always been told 'the older they get the more expensive it gets'.....reading the above comments i'm beginning to believe it!......better down grade my own Christmas list to an 'orange'! :(

Always been told 'the older they get the more expensive it gets'.....reading the above comments i'm beginning to believe it!......better down grade my own Christmas list to an 'orange'! :(

go on, add an apple and you will get a phone and a tablet.....

or am i getting confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom