Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Even though my polo is a very slow 1.4tdi... I am gonna do my final 'mod' on it tomorrow... tempted to see how quick it can cover the 1/4...!!

I do miss having a V8 though :-(

Hey

Guys

Don't forget to bring your driving licences aswell as you will need them to run the strip :)

Acid

Acid has put me under pressure to do the quarter mile, I'm feelin a little scared, you know that saying, "all the gear, no idea!!!" that's how I'm feelin, that said I can't wait to be amongst the MB enthusiasts ;-)

Hey

Don't worry I give you all the advise that I can offer :)

Your car is a tool :)

Acid

Im going to get there for 9 and line up so I can have a couple of runs before it gets too hot, I think its going to be busy since the weathers nice.

And unless the rules have changed I think you only have to wear a helmet if you go over 110mph.

Got a few pictures from today guys

DSCF2367.jpg

DSCF2366.jpg

DSCF2364.jpg

DSCF2365.jpg

DSCF2363.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

DSCF2361.jpg

DSCF2360.jpg

DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2373.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

DSCF2375.jpg

DSCF2479.jpg

DSCF2480.jpg

DSCF2481.jpg

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2484.jpg

DSCF2485.jpg

DSCF2486.jpg

I really need to get myself an E55 :rock:

Some clips of the beasts over in the driving section.

As you can see, I'm still day dreaming whilst Paul is already off the line!!!
This was my very first go on a 1/4 mile run, my worst was a 12.7 and my 3rd and final run was a 12.1 not bad for a complete novice!!!:bannana:
Great day, nice to meet you guys!

Acid has put me under pressure to do the quarter mile, I'm feelin a little scared, you know that saying, "all the gear, no idea!!!" that's how I'm feelin, that said I can't wait to be amongst the MB enthusiasts ;-)

Good for you for having a go, it still made interesting viewing and I'm sure it was good fun.

It did make for entertaining viewing, and as DM says above - well done for having a go.

All you have to do now is practice catching flies with chopsticks to hone your reactions, and you're away! :)

A 12-second standing quarter is still impressive.

Hey

IT was a real good day nice to meet the guys : )

We did not meet all the guys there but maybe next time :)

I got some pics i will put up

Thanks Acid

Heading down there again on the 16th if anyone else is intrested

Is this car riding on air or springs? Looks like it's on air to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom