Santa Pod Euro Finals... Anyone attending?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blondee

Car
Mercedes CLC220 Sport
Does anyone here follow the drag racing? Anybody going to the pod next weekend at all?

blondee said:
Does anyone here follow the drag racing? Anybody going to the pod next weekend at all?
it's trax day if love to go!;)

C36fan said:
it's trax day if love to go!;)

It's the finals next week :) I only really go to support top fuelers but I have a friend re entering into pro stock too - hoping the rain stays away :) xx

I am unlikely to be attending, but on a sunny day, sat on the bank, watching the racing is intoxicating.

Shame you can't do this anymore.

[YOUTUBE]/ObeSWc_9j4g[/YOUTUBE]

Dieselman said:
I am unlikely to be attending, but on a sunny day, sat on the bank, watching the racing is intoxicating. Shame you can't do this anymore. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/ObeSWc_9j4g">YouTube Link</a>

Can't view it? Error on validation?? What was it?

Yup, I agree... Hope it stays dry at least. Will be a good weekend if it does, the competition is high this year!! :)

I'm sure when the smoke clears I can see a Very very small dot in the distance...:eek:

still thinking about going as got another mailer today about it

went last year great day out

Flame and Thunder is also a great day out at Santa Pod.

Dieselman said:
Not sure why you can't see it. Try this link. Fireforce Jet Car SantaPod Fastfest July 2007 - YouTube

Blimey that's an old vid!! You haven't been able to stand in the shed for donkeys... Watching fireforce from there was hideous!! All the grit and gravel off the floor used to fly up and graze your face!! They have too jet cars now and a jet bike!! Mental. I'd still do it :)

s70rmp said:
still thinking about going as got another mailer today about it went last year great day out Flame and Thunder is also a great day out at Santa Pod.

Flame n Thunder is definitely one of my favourite events there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom