Santa Pod - open again soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
Santa Pod opens again on the 19th and 26th Jan any of you lot fancy putting your modifications to the test.

Come on you know you want to.

Santa Pod opens again on the 19th and 26th Jan any of you lot fancy putting your modifications to the test.

Mmmm, mine will be finished by then Paul, could be a nice day out :cool:

If I get my car back in one piece before the 19th, I'll join you.

Mine is bone stock - gotta see what it's like before I start tearing the motor down :devil:

Mmmm, mine will be finished by then Paul, could be a nice day out :cool:

Might Join you Chris would be nice to see how I fair against the new improved beast, I am pretty sure we would need helmets if you go over a certain speed,

Would be waste of time with my poxy winter tyres on! I would like to come along to spectate though.

Would be waste of time with my poxy winter tyres on! I would like to come along to spectate though.

Simon Think you would do alright mate, and Happy New year, forgot to txt you..thats 18 yr Glenmorangie for you... Thankfully now recovered..

If you exceed 110mph then you will be asked to get a helmet before running again.

ChrisA you will need a helmet!

Simon Think you would do alright mate, and Happy New year, forgot to txt you..thats 18 yr Glenmorangie for you... Thankfully now recovered..

Cheers Billy - same to you mate.

I've never really launched my car from standstill, I think I would just be sitting there on the start line in an adrenaline fuelled 20 sec wheelspin:doh:

Put your Summers back on for the day :bannana:

Haven't got them mate. My rears were nearly dead when I put the winters on so I got rid. Wish I hadn't now to be honest as prob had about 1K left in them (of steady driving that is). No point getting new ones as my new wheels are 19" and not ready yet.

Cheers Billy - same to you mate.

I've never really launched my car from standstill, I think I would just be sitting there on the start line in an adrenaline fuelled 20 sec wheelspin:doh:

I am sure with the new Diff etc you will do well, your cars not slow mate, be nice to see it run

If you exceed 110mph then you will be asked to get a helmet before running again.

ChrisA you will need a helmet!

I've got one I use on my insane quad, looks similar to the Stig's :cool:

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves...... all we know is, he's called the Stig :eek:

I got some drag wheeeels.............

I'm probably good for 26th also.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom