SANTA POD SPRING 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
Santa Pod have now resurfaced their runway from asphalt to concrete. Any interest in RWYB from the fellow MB owners?

Sundays suit me better but I could make other dates as well, depending on how many of you are interested in attending.

Put your name down if you're up for it:

Sat 17/03
Sat 24/03
Sun 25/03 Alex
Sat 07/04
Sun 15/04
Sat 21/04
Sat 05/05

Funny you put this post up as me and 10 others are going on sat 24th march.
A few cars in our outing will be
my cls 55 amg
C63 amg
Audi RS6
Evo 8
Focus rs

Can put me down for sat 24th.
See you there then maybe

I might be up for this

Santa Pod have now resurfaced their runway from asphalt to concrete. Any interest in RWYB from the fellow MB owners?

Sundays suit me better but I could make other dates as well, depending on how many of you are interested in attending.

Put your name down if you're up for it:

Sat 17/03
Sat 24/03
Sun 25/03 Alex
Sat 07/04
Sun 15/04
Sat 21/04
Sat 05/05
i would love to do this but i will be recovering from operation so no driving for me for a while :(

21/04 is Vmax

21/04 is Vmax

I haven't heard from the main man until now. That being said, what's your views on a shorter breaking distance?

I haven't heard from the main man until now. That being said, what's your views on a shorter breaking distance?
a little worrying, but will just have to take it easy and judge it on the day... or stick on some wings lol

few of us heading up to pod on the 17th, south mimms convoy meeting at 7.30am for anyone who wants to come and essex convoy from shell Brentwood at 7.00am.

hopefully a few can join

This weekend is looking pants weather wise... very cold (VERY) and snow?

Hopefully I could be up for the 24th if there are a few going.... Anyone know the cost, etc?

Do any pedestrian non AMG types pitch up for amusement? :) (i.e. I fancy an amusing 15 seconds to see what the D6 III box does for me...)
Last time I did anything speed/dyno related it was my old bike on a dyno, and clocked 198 at the wheel...not something I'd be after replicating on tarmac without "considerable room" :)

Do any pedestrian non AMG types pitch up for amusement? :) (i.e. I fancy an amusing 15 seconds to see what the D6 III box does for me...)
Last time I did anything speed/dyno related it was my old bike on a dyno, and clocked 198 at the wheel...not something I'd be after replicating on tarmac without "considerable room" :)

There is all types of car at pod, mainly I find you end up battling yourself all day trying to get the best time you can.

Generally up for the idea, just need to figure out a vague date that may line up with my availabilty!

I’m out of action I’m afraid. Will have to be May for me now.

I’m out of action I’m afraid. Will have to be May for me now.
June 29th is a race tires only day full prepared track I'm aiming for this I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom