Santa Pod - USC - any of you guys there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveuniq

Car
2011 C180 Sport
I was working at Santa Pod at the weekend for the Ultimate Street Car event, and wondered if any of you guys had visited?

I did'nt see much racing, but was told by one of my mates that there was a Burgandy coloured W202 C Class running some very respectable times, wondered if it was any of you.

Highlight of the show for me was the 1980's shape Toyota Starlet with who knows what under the bonnet, that was wasting Cosworths!

Originally posted by steveuniq
I was working at Santa Pod at the weekend for the Ultimate Street Car event, and wondered if any of you guys had visited?

I did'nt see much racing, but was told by one of my mates that there was a Burgandy coloured W202 C Class running some very respectable times, wondered if it was any of you.

Highlight of the show for me was the 1980's shape Toyota Starlet with who knows what under the bonnet, that was wasting Cosworths!

Little light blue Startlet? That's one fast POS car!

A few of us have been to Santa Pod before(never run :eek: ), myself twice, would be interesting to know who's the C-Class was!

Funnily enough - I was there :)

The starlet blew up at the end of the 1/4 on sunday- but it will be back quite quickly I imagine

I took the turbo rex up on Sun - but the temps werent the best - so we were only running low 14's

Need to get back up there in october when its a bit cooler !

Talking of wasting Cossies - heres a 9mb file of the Rex giving a group A RS500 a good run for its money - twice !! - not bad for a little 1600!

http://www.216turbo.com/images/Dan10otb1.wmv

Each time the cossie had him by the very end of the 1/4 - but only just !

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom