Santa Pod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simbad

Car
CLK 55 AMG
I was thinking of taking the car for a run on the 17th. (run what ya bring)
Anyone done this?
any views on if it is safe, fun, entertaining to watch & drive?

I went to a VW run what ya brung a few years ago in my Upsoluted Vento TDi. It was a complete hoot and I totally recommend it.

(there wasn't much else to do there, though)

We had a little GTG there about 3 years ago. Me, GrahamC230K, Koolvin, Jimmy, Billy, Maff IIRC, it’s on here somewhere. I was hoping to prove my manual gearbox would get me to the end before Koolvin could with his slush pump, it would have been boring to watch though:eek: . Anyway we couldn’t have a go because we arrived to late in the morning to sign up, it was really busy.

It was an enjoyable day though with plenty of racing to watch.

boring to watch for the saxo possie no doubt, i would have enjoyed it.
I decided i'm defo going, Will post results.

I think the top of the leader board is a Cortina- not standard me thinks:rolleyes:

It will be a good day out. I have been meaning to go to a standard run what you brung for some time. It is relatively safe if you can keep the car in a straight line. I have been to the POD for various other shows though.

There will probably be some interesting cars to watch go down the strip as well. All in all if its good weather it will be a good day.

I'm also a member of another forum which considered going on 17 Sep, but is now going on 6 Oct!! Doh!!

Could have killed two birds with one stone!! Anyone fancy 6 Oct?

I'm still on for the 17th but if it's a good day may be back for the 6th

slushpump eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom