Sapphire autos and Wayne Gates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Any compromisation of my life as a Dr and my family will involve legal and police action. <

Sheesh. Most busy professionals realise that their business life pulls in one direction and their family life in another. They then (if they're sensible) purposely try to introduce compromise. I doubt the police would try to stop them.

Stay away, that's all I got to say....poor

And to think it all started from here!

This thread my have gone differently if there was more detail, or even a more valid reason to slate a genuine business?
Let's face it you can't afford to run your car, most of your posts complain about the cost of things and it being a rip off anyway.

cls350doc said:
Any compromisation of my life as a Dr and my family will involve legal and police action

The pot called the kettle what?

I think you've done a great job of doing that to yourself and your position already

This thread my have gone differently if there was more detail, or even a more valid reason to slate a genuine business?

Bingo.

If he'd have stated solid reasons why he wasn't happy I doubt this thread would have got past one page.

Wow you guys are really aggressive. He mentioned that he thought that the garage was a lot more expensive so therefore didn't go there, that was his opinion and is entitled to share it.

Maybe ge shouldn't have said that he's a doctor etc but so what, why was everyone offended by that?

Aye, it's New Year, forgive & forget. It's not like he's killed anyone. ;)

Ive never been to the Doctors practice but I'd certainly be looking for a second opinion.

Based on nothing other than I've been to Birmingham before but never visited his practice.

Isn't that just the same as the initial gripe but spun on its heels ?

Ive never been to the Doctors practice but I'd certainly be looking for a second opinion.

Based on nothing other than I've been to Birmingham before but never visited his practice.

Isn't that just the same as the initial gripe but spun on its heels ?

Wow, how original you are...

When everyone started laying into him for sharing his opinion

Yes he has the right to share his opinion, which he did. Opinions are not always correct and others (some who have actually had experience with one of the garages) advised that maybe his review was a little unfair.

As I have said before it is easy to tarnish a reputation like this and based on a quote or lack of communication it was a bit far fetched to say 'avoid avoid avoid'

Anyway, the OP said his bit and apologised for the 'Doctor' bit (fair play to him). Others have give their reviews on WG. Thread run it's course? I think so.

Indeed. I had a bad experience which I have mentioned about when I called Andy Gayle and whoever spoke to me was rather rude and dismissive. HOWEVER, I've never said don't go there and I have never offered an opinion on the quality of their work or pricing as I have never experienced them.

Woohoo! This one looks set to run for a while. I've found some 'special medical' popcorn for us to share:

rsz_1butterscotch_popcorn.jpg

From my own personal experiences with Wayne Gates Terry has looked after my S class very well. I've broken down a fair few times and Terry has always picked up the phone (even out of hours) to accommodate me and my car to his garage and even offered advice.

Every time I get my car back from him it's back to normal and though I live 30 miles away from his garage I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Granted he's a spurs fan but no one is perfect.

Or ... started sharing their opinion, of his posting, you mean? Works both ways, surely?

That wasn't opinion sharing, all of you were going crazy at him at the idea that Wayne or whomever he may be isn't a god sent down to take care of your cars.

Anyway, what are you doing here, aren't you late for licking St. Wayne's ar*e?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom