Sapphire autos and Wayne Gates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to like my username, I thought it was pretty funny and more original than using your initials :thumb:

Ah well, you can't please everyone!

When someone is exremely rude, it's normal to expect they'll get a strong response.

To publicly decry someone's business is one thing.
To tell us what we should think, but not tell us why, is illogical.
To be illogical, in intelligent conversation, is a serious insult to those receiving.

To then suggest that doing all those things is OK if you're a doctor ...

Are you getting anything I'm saying?

When someone is exremely rude, it's normal to expect they'll get a strong response.

To publicly decry someone's business is one thing.
To tell us what we should think, but not tell us why, is illogical.
To be illogical, in intelligent conversation, is a serious insult to those receiving.

To then suggest that doing all those things is OK if you're a doctor ...

Are you getting anything I'm saying?

I see what you did there, you clever boy!

Get over yourself, he gave a garage a bad review, who cares!

No wonder you've got huge post counts, y'all spend all day on here. Get out and see the world, there's more to life than a garage getting an unfair bad review apparently

Me 23. You 101.

That bit wasn't aimed at you, look at the post counts of all your besties.

That's actually a reasonable amount for one month, I've been here for a couple of years...

You don't seem to like my username, I thought it was pretty funny and more original than using your initials :thumb:

Ah well, you can't please everyone!
Your username is brill.

I'm just a boring fart.

Don't overstep and get banned chap - the forum needs people like you for entertainment.

Must be a full moon. I see that the wolves are still howling as they circle their prey. Always more fun for them when the prey fights back instead of walking off.

Must be a full moon. I see that the wolves are still howling as they circle their prey. Always more fun for them when the prey fights back instead of walking off.

An interesting approach KE - what's your view on the style of supermonkeyman's posts, particularly the personal insults?

I see what you did there, you clever boy!

Get over yourself, he gave a garage a bad review, who cares!

No wonder you've got huge post counts, y'all spend all day on here. Get out and see the world, there's more to life than a garage getting an unfair bad review apparently

With that nickname is too difficult to not want to take the mic!lol
Is that long for gorilla?

Just out of interest how is everyone's grammar in this topic so far espeacily the docs
because I have not got a clue.?
Just thought that if you could write well everything you wrote was gospel

developer said:
An interesting approach KE - what's your view on the style of supermonkeyman's posts, particularly the personal insults?
My impression was that he was trying to fight back, but by doing so he let himself down. Perhaps he thought his responses were at the same level as those posts he was criticising; fighting like with like maybe. I've learnt the hard way here to ignore inflammatory attacks, something that he'd be advised to do. Of course that wouldn't be necessary in a completely civilised forum, but I doubt that such a thing exists. This appears to be one of the lesser offensive forums to frequent, but it would be so much better if we could all follow Charles Morgan's way of thinking that he recently posted and appreciate the many positives without recourse to aggravation.

In the 70's, there was sexoid 'thing' that could be purchased which was called a 'Non-Doctor'.
It was a vibrator.
My friend found out that his mum had one. She was actually real a doctor.

:doh:

You couldn't wait the defend the Doc several pages back (and slag off a lot of us who contributed which you've done again above) even when there was something plainly not right with his posts putting it mildly and you now are defending Supermonkeyman too but totally failed to either recognise KaStar's post (by way of a 'Thank You' or 'Like') or for that matter even comment on it.

Time at the bar gents.

Closing before this gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom