Sat C43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43ward

Car
C43 AMG 2019
Hi All,

New to the forum and probably about to ask a stupid question....

I've got a 2019 C43 which has been sat on the drive for about 5 months due to I'll health, although I've started it and let it idle every couple of weeks and it was serviced not long before I stopped driving I'm now about to put it on the road again.

Question is; do I need to do an oil change, run it I or anything else before opening it up again??

Thanks

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Another oil change shouldn't be necessary IMO. It will be due another service 12 months after the last one, irrespective of the mileage covered.
I'd just check the fluid levels and tyre pressures and be ready for possible brakes sticking and enjoy your car again.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Another oil change shouldn't be necessary IMO. It will be due another service 12 months after the last one, irrespective of the mileage covered.
I'd just check the fluid levels and tyre pressures and be ready for possible brakes sticking and enjoy your car again.
Thanks for the info, I thought it would be ok just better to ask.....cant wait to get back behind the wheel.

Take the oil cap off and have a sniff in the top of the engine. If it smells of petrol I’d consider changing the oil. A lot of cold starts and idling can lead to fuel dropping into the oil and not getting evaporated off by oil getting up to temperature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom