sat nav direction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheepy67

Car
porsche cayenne turbo
this might be a silly question, but when i use the satnav, th e map always faces north on the screen.

How do i/can i change the view so the map is orientated in the direction of travel? So the pointer is always pointing up and the map rotating rather than the pointer moving. :dk:

I hope that makes sense...

Which sat nav are you talking about? The manual will give instructions on the various modes you can use - shouldn't be a prob changing it...

you are probably right, but its a case of men and instruction manuals, i'll have a play with it when i get some free time, then if that fails get the maual out. Or just some light bedtime reading..

you are probably right, but its a case of men and instruction manuals, i'll have a play with it when i get some free time, then if that fails get the maual out. Or just some light bedtime reading..

It would have been nice to have the answer to the question above on the exact navigation device in question. Also if the question is about the maps orientation while driving or while navigating. I believe some units allow the "heading up" option only during navigation. The manual is good bedtime reading anyway.

...post a PDF of the manual and we'll narrow it down to which page to read!!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom