Sat nav disc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flt.eng

Car
E320 avantgared
I'm looking for a cheap way of up dating my w211 ntg1 sat nav disc from a v4, without going for a copy.
I see a 2007 v5.1 on Ebay at £45. Can anyone tell me, wether it's worth considering.
icon5.gif

Personally I would not entertain purchasing a nav disc already 7 years out of date, never mind the price.

I updated from 5.1 to 8 (or 9 - I can't remember) a couple of years ago for about £60, just to put it in perspective. And that was a genuine disc too.

I upgraded from v5 to v10 for a shade under £40 from this guy:

baytoe2011 | eBay

Genuine disc, he seems happy to ship to the UK if pre-arranged - cost me an extra EUR9.

Was your disc for ntg1 or ntg2 Ive just gone ahead & orded a v10 disc
but was distracted during the order & now realise I have probably ordered
for ntg2. I've emailed to confirm, but cannot cancel.
So is there anyone out there that would like to buy a v10 ntg2 disc for
£40 plus postage.:doh:

NTG1 here. It's (as you now know) important to get the right one. Look for E-Klasse 02-08 in the description, or check the part number against this list:

http://www.mercupgrades.com/COMAND+APS+FAQ-faq-10.html#17

Leonardo (baytoe11) seemed pretty reasonable and accommodating to me. If you catch him before he sends it out, you might be able to arrange a swap if he has an NTG1 v10 available.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Done & dusted. I realised emediately That I had made a mistake,
so sent an email & as you say he has been very good & is sending me the correct cd
for my ntg1. Seems excellant value.

Is this an original or copy?

Would be very interested in how it works out for you.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

Mine certainly appeared genuine: pressed DVD (not burned), all the right packaging and labelling.

How do you tell the difference. ie Pressed or burnt.

ml sat nav

does anybody know where the navigation box should be on a 05 old shape ml with command unit bluepoint ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom