Sat Nav Mpas for Europe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello,

Do the command systems have maps for Europe (full or a major roads?)

If not can maps be bought?

We havn't got it yet but its for my dads SL

Thanks

Hello,

Do the command systems have maps for Europe (full or a major roads?)

If not can maps be bought?

We havn't got it yet but its for my dads SL

Thanks

Yes. But what you get on what disk depends on what comand unit your dads car has. How old is the car? Does it have the fecelifted DVD navigation or the older Cd based version.

If the car is new then it should come with a DVD comand with a disk that covers most of Europe to a pretty detailed level.

Hello its a 2003 (I think) SL500 so not sure what it has in terms of version?

thanks

Hello its a 2003 (I think) SL500 so not sure what it has in terms of version?

thanks

It'll be the CD based version then.

Disk are availabe for UK/Ireland, France, Spain/Portugal, Germany, Benelux, Alps, Italy, Scandinavia....................

There are some good deals on holiday packs at the moment which combine two disks for about 75% of the cost of two invidiual disks.

There are some good deals on holiday packs at the moment which combine two disks for about 75% of the cost of two invidiual disks.

Alfie, do you sell sat nav CDs? Because I normally order mine from Teleatlas, but if you sell them too, I'd rather spend my money with another forum member, even if at the same price as with TA.

Alfie, do you sell sat nav CDs? Because I normally order mine from Teleatlas, but if you sell them too, I'd rather spend my money with another forum member, even if at the same price as with TA.

Thanks. I certainly do. I'm an acredited Teleatlas reseller. We dont get the discount structure that some resellers get but we do match or better their prices wherever we can. It just means very small margins :(

We do it for three reasons. 1). We can provide an up to date genuine disk for anyone buying a comand and 2). We are allowed to use the Teleatlas logo on the website which hopefully helps attract customers. 3), We can hopefully help our friends on the forum especially those who have helped in the early days, by giving away disks for free :eek: or at cost.

It'll be the CD based version then.

Disk are availabe for UK/Ireland, France, Spain/Portugal, Germany, Benelux, Alps, Italy, Scandinavia....................

Where can I find out Alfie for a pack for Europe and Scandinavia

Thank you, is for Command 2 in my SL

Where can I find out Alfie for a pack for Europe and Scandinavia

Thank you, is for Command 2 in my SL

Scandinavia isnt available in one of the packs.

The packs comprise of two of;

France, Italy, Spain/Portugal, Germany, Benelux, Alps

Send me an email on [email protected] and we'll see what we can do for you ;) Let me know which countries you want.

There is a major roads of western europe disk also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom