Sat nav not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alimactac

Car
W213 e class 2017
Anyone know how to replace the nav antenna on a e class 2017

I don’t but on my previous car an 2014 E300 Hybrid the nav stopped working as it was only 3 months old it was a warranty job.

Apparently previous to my car they used to drop the rear roof lining and disconnect it put a new one in reconnect, put roof lining back and away you go.

Not so on mine as Mercedes in their wisdom no longer had a connection at the antenna instead the wiring ran all along the roof lining to the front of the car meaning the whole roof lining had to come down just for this job, they had the car for a day and a half as this was the first one they had done.

Now I have cheered you up bare in mind my car was an S212 model and yours will be a 213 model so it may be a much easier job on yours.

Robin

The W213 GPS antenna is within the rear-view mirror, on the driver's door (at least on a LHD car).

The 212 case was odd, according to the workshop instructions, there is a flap at the rear of the roof lining, making it easy to access the roof antenna. It is supposed have detachable wires. Did not check if there are parts changes at some point of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom