sat nav system (double din)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pepe

Car
c250 td 1998
friend of mine is selling his sat nav system. its originally from a honda crv but hes had it fitted in his clk for a while. its a double din (same size as command) unit and is made by alpine. its dvd based so has whole of europe on one disk,comes with gps antenna and 2003 nav dvd,all wiring and wiring diagrams. basically as simple as a stereo to fit just power and speakers plus the additional speed pulse and reverse wire. full voice announcements in choice of languages. the front is the screen (6.5"tft)which folds down to reveal the dvd nav slot and separate cd slot.also has rds tuner. it retails as an option with the current crv for £1600 ,he wants £500 for it.if anybody is interested ill take a picture of it and upload it.

Originally posted by pepe
friend of mine is selling his sat nav system. its originally from a honda crv but hes had it fitted in his clk for a while. its a double din (same size as command) unit and is made by alpine. its dvd based so has whole of europe on one disk,comes with gps antenna and 2003 nav dvd,all wiring and wiring diagrams. basically as simple as a stereo to fit just power and speakers plus the additional speed pulse and reverse wire. full voice announcements in choice of languages. the front is the screen (6.5"tft)which folds down to reveal the dvd nav slot and separate cd slot.also has rds tuner. it retails as an option with the current crv for £1600 ,he wants £500 for it.if anybody is interested ill take a picture of it and upload it.

i am interested, please share the picture and the model number. cheers.

Hi there, I would be interested too if Shadowlord doesn't take you up on it. I will respect his first in line status.

Thanks

sorry not a very good picture. not sure what the model number is . all i know is alpine manufacture them for honda and the dvd disk has alpine on it

Attachments

• screen 003.jpg
    screen 003.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 180
Originally posted by pepe
sorry not a very good picture. not sure what the model number is . all i know is alpine manufacture them for honda and the dvd disk has alpine on it

you have mail.

Pepe,

If there's no other takers (I know there's a queue), then I'm seriously interested.

Assuming it'll fit in a T124 (I don't mind hacking a bit of the console off to fit it).

just an update on picture showing the system powered up. this item is still available.

Attachments

• screen 011.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 96
just an update on picture showing the system powered up. this item is still available. anyone interested please pm me.

Attachments

• screen 011.jpg
    screen 011.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom