Sat Nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
NRG220 - I telephoned my local dealer and explained that it was COMAND updates done using STAR that I had been enquiring about and then my query made sense to them! They advised that some updates are done by CD/DVD and some directly from STAR, but they said that if the new versions had added features, they wouldn't have a clue which to enable etc.. :/

The newest update that has a CD/DVD that I have managed to find was the post linked previously saying that March 2011 had arrived. If you know you haven't had COMAND updates after this time, then it may be worth getting them done, but they want to charge me an hours labour £115 to do it, so be prepared for cost... I am still tempted to drive to Surrey and get Comand-Online to do it, I dont have a lot of faith in my local - not knowing what the updates were initially, and then not knowing what could/should be enabled after/during the updates...!

As for the map updates, Im not sure how to check your version but I think I have read there is a way for you to. Might not give you the year of the maps so you may have to look up what version = what years... I havent listed mine for sale yet as I dont have enough posts.. but they are still available if you are interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom