Sat Nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s500Darkhunter

Car
s500
hi eveyone i have just got a s500 2001 auto they is some sat nav dvd in the car i try to get it to load and it says put the sat nav disc in so i was thinking maybe the dvd i have are wrong do i need the set for the year off the car and does anyone know where i can get them from thanks in advance

I think the sat nav drive is in the boot for your car (NTG1?)
Take a look on the left hand side of your boot for a carpet covered flap.
Open that up and insert the Sat Nav DVD in there.

It's an advantage to have the latest mapping (V16.0?) disc but yours should still work with an older disc.
Contact ComandOnline with your Vin# and they can supply the latest disc.
United Kingdom

Had alook its a 6 disc in they infront off the car under the satnav/radio is a cd slot try it both just wont read the cd plue at top off the unit is a tape drive just found one its COMAND2.5 unit plus it say on the dash navi off how do i turn it on

Last edited:
6 CD changer under the head unit is only for CDs, the navigation DVD drive is in the boot.

6 CD changer under the head unit is only for CDs, the navigation DVD drive is in the boot.
in mine its the 6 disc in the boot and a single in the front under the vdu

PS, bottom left button below rotating knob says 'On' is the power button. But I can't remember whether cluster will say Navi OFF if there is no Navi CD in the drive.

There may be a 6CD changer in the boot (optional), this is just for music CDs (not MP3)

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom