Sat Nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaldGuy

MB Enthusiast
Car
No longer a Benz...
Well I'm now a fully paid up member of the SAT NAV clan...

Went with the Ipaq 5450 WiFi,Bluetooth etc etc with Smart ST pro and a NavMan 4400 Bletooth Gps unit..

In a word...blxxdy excellent!!!

Congratulations !

Is that the one where you have :

* A Wireless GPS Receiver / Transmitter
* A Wireless Bluetooth receiver / transmitter in your pocket, or somewhere
*...and the iPAQ itself to receive the GPS signal via the bluetooth transmitter / receiver thing in your pocket ?

Does it work well - are you pleased with it ? Is battery life a concern at all ?

Is that the iPAQ with figerprint recognition instead of password ? Saw one of those demonstrated and thought it was quite groovy !

Pictures please !!

S.

Yep pictures please :)

Where have you mounted the gps unit and the iPAQ? Do you run them both off the 12v?

I've got the NavMan 3400 but have thought about buying a newer iPAQ with bluetooth.

Pics at the weekend guys..

All it is Sym is the 5450 with built in Bluetooth,WiFi etc and the NavMan 4400 GPS unit. (Just 2 units)

The 5450 finds the 4400 and heh presto were full of maps...

I've gone for the vent mount for the 5450 with ciggy power lead to keep the bat fully charged.

The 4400 sits on its own solid good quality window mount, sounds tacky but looks fine and works well, however did have it in the glovebox today in a mates mota and all worked fine still.

Yes it is the fingerprint model, bit of an **** if you ask me.. I just have not mastered it yet, only had it a day!!!!

Drove to Newcastle today with no power lead and it died after 4.5 hours which I think is very good with all of the work its doing!!!

I'm well pleased with it!!!

Nice one Greg.

I get excited about going places I have never been to now! You'll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom