Satan's Ashes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sspeed

MB Enthusiast
Car
2006 CLK320 CDi
Some of you may not have heard of the title...
Google it..
You will note this it is officially THE Hottest Curry in the world..

I had it last night..
Its not something you have for enjoyment it is something you have in order to proclaim you have had it..
I did eat it all and it is EXTREMELY hot.. Far hotter than a Vindaloo

To be honest I doubt I shall have it again.
I am blessed with a slow metabolism which means I am not cursed with the after effects of hot curries (if you get my drift)
However..This morning was a first in that my Pee actually burned like paint stripper...

Beware.. This curry really should have a health warning !!!

Have heard of it but, being blessed with a fast metabolism, I will be steering well clear. Even a Vindaloo makes my exit look like a chewed orange.

Bet you could not eat a Naga chilli.........go on try one:devil:

Making curry from the leftover checken roast right now.

Won't be that hot, more like Madras.

Hottest curry I ever ate made my balls ache the next day, why do we do it?

The Plaza Cafe in Manchester used to serve such dishes as "Suicide Biryani". If one managed to eat the dish, the reward was a T-Shirt stating just that. Other dishes on the menu included Cremation IIRC.

I've never been one for hot curries. A nice Rogan Josh is my preference.

Flavour is better than heat.

Combining the two properly makes for a fantastic meal.

Flavour is better than heat.

Combining the two properly makes for a fantastic meal.
Spoken like a true darkie.

Local-ish Indian (in Turnham Green) do a Phaal (of course) which is a huge step up from Vindaloo BUT they also do something several times as hot as that. The 'Tindaloo'. Seems not to be a very common dish but it makes the Vindaloo seem as spicy as a naan. Had some, I think a re-enactment of Hiroshima took place and trust me the aftermath was just as long! But I would recommend it...

A drop on a bit of naan as big as, say, the diameter of a grain of rice is enough to burn your mouth - and I don't find Vindaloo spicy at all so this says something about the Tindaloo!

I had a Tarka Dhal once , it was like a Vindaloo , only otter.

You should try the Abba Thali.Three meals, chef's choice.

Tikka chance, tikka chance, tikka chance on three ???

Taxi phoned, coat on.

I had a Bombay Badboy Potnoodle once... does that count?

Yak! Vile creations. Might as well have poured it straight down the loo to save the bother of chewing it.

My Dorset Naga Chilli Vodka is famous at a number of music festivals amongst site staff, Glastonbury and Womad being the main targets. It comes in a used Absolute vodka bottle and 1/2 a capful will incapacitate you for around 20 mins. It usually makes people cry, vomit or both, never tried it myself but it has bitten back as i was holding the bottle whilst various people tried it, i then had to answer the call of nature.....

We had Pelican curry once. Delicious, but the bill was bigger than we expected.

Last time I went to my local Indian I ordered a lentil dish. When it arrived it was mounded into the shape of a chocolate factory. Didn't realise I had ordered the Roald Dahl !!

Whether a curry is hot or not does not deem whether it will give you a bad stomach. You get a dodgy stomach from eating said curry because it isnt prepared properly, possibly leaving the meat undercooked and hence disagreeing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom