SatNav distance readings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joelr

Car
w205 C63
Hello,

Pretty sure this the right forum for this - Mods please feel free to move if not :)

I am having an intermittent issue with my car which the garage had claimed they have sorted despite not being able to replicate the fault. :doh:

Occasionally the SatNav (APS50) unit changes it readings from Miles to KM, but only for the displays on the speedo, leaving me with one set of readings in Miles (on the head unit display) and the other, in the speedo, in KM. Athough, not causing any real pain it is frustrating.

The fault seems to occur when I have a journey set and stop for a short while, i.e filling up with petrol, or setting a destination after the car has been on for a while.

Interestingly, I had a very similar issue on a loan 2011 C180 with the basic head unit and the beeker (sp?) sat nav plug in unit but on both screens.

Spoke the garage about it again and waiting for them to come back to me..... (i don't hold much hope)

Anyones thoughts on what the issue could be would be appreciated.

Thanks Joel :thumb:

Attachments

• satnav.jpg
    satnav.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 51
Sounds like a bug.

Mine (facelift W203) sometimes thinks it's in Germany when I go to post code entry - I have to re-enter Great Britain and start over. It's done it all the time I've owned it (since it was a few mths old).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom