satnav dvd update required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benacrebenz

Car
CLS 320cdi
I have a 2008 cls with original DVD. What is best/cheapest way to get later/latest version.
Thanks
Dave

I have a 2008 cls with original DVD. What is best/cheapest way to get later/latest version.
Thanks
Dave

eBay, for about £35
The stealers want £150 :eek:

Neilmerc.
Thanks for info. Are the eBay versions reliable? Any particular supplier or ref no. Would they be older mob versions . eg 2012 version or copies.

Neilmerc.
Thanks for info. Are the eBay versions reliable? Any particular supplier or ref no. Would they be older mob versions . eg 2012 version or copies.

I have not tried them myself, but may do soon as an update is needed.
I doubt if they are genuine Mercedes DVDs , due to the lower price.

Try a search as I sure many have gone down that route.

Don't be a mug and buy pirate ones, if that's what you want download and burn your own. They've paid nothing to MB for them so you shouldn't line their pockets.

What system do you have? It will be Comand NTG1 or about mid 2008 (for MY09) the Comand unit changed to Comand NTG2.5 so buy the right disc. NTG2.5 has a SD card slot above the DVD slot.

Ebay UK and Ebay Germany are a good source of discs, you can save quite a bit if you dont mind one a year old or earlier, buy a genuine as above. Comand Online sell them brand new.

If you have NTG2.5 the maps gets copied to the harddrive so you can sell the disc on once the system is updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom