Saturday parking nearest to Hyde park London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Me and the wife are taking kids to winter wonderland tomorrow. Going to drive up. Is it worth me booking in a ncp or q park tonight or is there plenty of parking around that area on a sat? Nearest and cheapest is around £36 for the day. Thanks.

Google parking times on Sat, they may finish a 1pm. In that case way cheaper to park on a meter if that makes sense

Parking is very limited around there and ur be very lucky to find a parking space on the street and if u do it will cost u £1.15 for 15 mins
Book that car park ASAP

Parking is very limited around there and ur be very lucky to find a parking space on the street and if u do it will cost u £1.15 for 15 mins
Book that car park ASAP
Lol £36 sounds a better deal now.

Most defiantly lol
Westminster council for u they know how to charge

Alternatively, you could park at Westfield shopping centre, which will cost £9.50 on Saturday.

Then take the central line tube from Shepherd's Bush station to Marble Arch (5 stops), or you could hire Boris Bikes.

Or, some areas such as Bayswater, and around Belgrave Square, plus areas to the west of Hyde Park such as around Notting Hill, parking restrictions end at 1.30pm on Saturdays.

If you arrive in the morning, you could pay the £1.15 per 15 minutes up to 1.30pm. However, sometimes there aren't machines where you can't pay cash for your ticket, so you may have to faff about on your phone registering to pay by card, if you're not already registered.

Going further afield, such as Maida Vale, and Pimlico (and the area around Victoria St, Millbank), then there are no Saturday restrictions at all.

Last edited:
certain places near hyde park meters finishes at 1:30pm on saturday which means u avoid parking fees

it free parking after 6:30pm of course

or find supermarket/DIY store and use its parking spaces upto the limit

Park up in the CITY of London on a pay and display bay and get the tube.

Pay and display bay map - Where to park - City of London

I normally use Finsbury Circus and get the tube from Moorgate or Liverpool Street

•Saturday 8am to 11am: A flat charge of £2

You see the attraction??

Last edited:
There are on street parking around Queensway which stops charging around 1.30pm. I find it best to secure a parking space around 1pm and paying for 30 mins of parking, as the spaces soon go around 13.30 for obvious reasons.

Make sure you don't park in a resident only bay though.

Good luck.

There is an underground car park under Hyde Park, entrance from Park Lane.

There are a small number of pay-and-display bays east of the Dorchester, e.g. Hill Street, Curzon Street etc. In previous years I was always able to park there on Saturdays when going to Winter Wonderland. It is not free (Mon-Sat 08:30-18:30) and limited to 4h though.

Last edited:
park on the other side of edgware road near st johns wood it is free park then catch bus down it is monday to friday

Failing them park just off oxford street near the Hilton double tree took me 5 mins to walk and didn't have to deal with traffic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom