Saucepan Fail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
How difficult can it be?

I want a non-stick 14cm saucepan without pouring indents.

Based on the photographs, I thought I'd finally found what I wanted on the John Lewis website so ordered one. It arrived this morning and guess what? It has f*#@ing pouring indents :wallbash:

So now I have to return it and swallow the delivery charge :mad::mad::mad:

As the product delivered differs from that advertised, just phone them and get it returned at their expence.

As the product delivered differs from that advertised, just phone them and get it returned at their expence.
This ^

And you should have no issue with getting a full refund from John Lewis, they have very good customer service.

Reactions: 219
Topf of the pots .

Tefal Ingenio. Removal handles too, really clever.

How difficult can it be?

I want a non-stick 14cm saucepan without pouring indents.

Based on the photographs, I thought I'd finally found what I wanted on the John Lewis website so ordered one. It arrived this morning and guess what? It has f*#@ing pouring indents :wallbash:

So now I have to return it and swallow the delivery charge :mad::mad::mad:

Can I just ask, i know you didn't want them, but is it a disaster that it has pouring indents?

Phil do not listen to all those poking fun at your problem they have no idea how important it is to get the right pan for your cooking,I have always used a 16cm pan for what I suppose is for omelette's not sure of the quality of John Lewis pans but you need a heavy one and of course never wash it only wipe it out with a kitchen towel.

Phil do not listen to all those poking fun at your problem they have no idea how important it is to get the right pan for your cooking,I have always used a 16cm pan for what I suppose is for omelette's not sure of the quality of John Lewis pans but you need a heavy one and of course never wash it only wipe it out with a kitchen towel.

I find the 'dimpled' Kitchen Towels make a much better job than the plain ones!! :p

Eggsactly. If you want to make an omelette you’ll have to break some eggs. It’s no yolk in your situation but don’t shell out too much for your pan.

i always thought the song was Sosban Fach, not Saucepan Fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom