SAVE THE DATE - Benz on the Green 2019 - 11th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
As above!

Any suggestions on what you would like to see next year and any suggestions on how we can improve, PLEASE let us know. We are always looking for ways to make this event better.

P.s...we know about the food :p

Natacha :D

Hotel booked for the 10th - 12th. :thumb:

Get the beers in Tach.
beer.gif
drink.gif

+ 1

Date saved :thumb:

I think we've all discussed concerns with the event at length, but also all showed how great we thought it was overall! Hopefully wifey will be available next time.

Will try my best to make this one

1. AMGeed
2. Daveenty
3. Clk320x (not 100% sure)

Is there any appetite out there amongst the members and organisers for any Ayrton Senna memorabilia? I have some vey high quality paintings from his JPS lotus days, all framed and in A1 condition.

I would dearly like these to make money for a “deserving” cause.

My feeling is that this could be achieved via BOTG but, I really want to get this right.

What would be a shame is a buyer at auction then selling on for profit. That just doesn’t do what I want it to do. I also want to see our own members/supporters have the genuine opportunity to get involved.

Maybe we have others with a similar position?

Happy to discuss. I do not want to place any burden on Olly, Natacha or anybody really. Just to open this out to some discussion.

Let me know your thoughts please folks.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose you could donate them to PCS as raffle prizes or, probably better, auction lots to be sold on the day Bruce.

If they were raffled its a bit of pot luck who gets them and they could possibly move them on quite quickly but, as an auction lot, at least they'd hopefully go to an enthusiast who would probably want to keep them.

Only my thoughts really though, if you do go that way, bear in mind that whoever does end up with them will have no sentimental attachment as you seem to have for them.

Is there any appetite out there amongst the members and organisers for any Ayrton Senna memorabilia? I have some vey high quality paintings from his JPS lotus days, all framed and in A1 condition.

I would dearly like these to make money for a “deserving” cause.

My feeling is that this could be achieved via BOTG but, I really want to get this right.

What would be a shame is a buyer at auction then selling on for profit. That just doesn’t do what I want it to do. I also want to see our own members/supporters have the genuine opportunity to get involved.

Maybe we have others with a similar position?

Happy to discuss. I do not want to place any burden on Olly, Natacha or anybody really. Just to open this out to some discussion.

Let me know your thoughts please folks.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce we would be delighted to take these for BOTG next year and auction them off!!!

I suppose you could donate them to PCS as raffle prizes or, probably better, auction lots to be sold on the day Bruce.

If they were raffled its a bit of pot luck who gets them and they could possibly move them on quite quickly but, as an auction lot, at least they'd hopefully go to an enthusiast who would probably want to keep them.

Only my thoughts really though, if you do go that way, bear in mind that whoever does end up with them will have no sentimental attachment as you seem to have for them.

I have to agree with Dave here. I think in a raffle they could go to anyone, which is great but they may not have genuine love for them. In an auction, they will be bought by someone who actually wants them.

1. AMGeed
2. Daveenty
3. Clk320x (not 100% sure)
4. tbourner and Malamum

Although we'll only be in the one car, obvs.

Olly:Ive at least two maybe three couples driving from Holland to the event
Just a thought,what about a trophy for those that traveled the furthest???

Olly:Ive at least two maybe three couples driving from Holland to the event
Just a thought,what about a trophy for those that traveled the furthest???

We thought about that but not sure how we would police it! I suppose there could be a board in which people write their mileages down. Just have to hope that people were honest with it!

Could specify distance from their home, and require evidence of home address (driving licence etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom