SAVE THE DATE - Benz on the Green 2019 - 11th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks Happy to go with the flow re budget. Don't expect to spend much time there so no need for the hot and cold running masseuse.
Car parking [emoji16].
Walk or short taxi ride to a decent pub would be nice.

As mentioned earlier by Missy D, a few of us stay at the Premier Inn in Horndean. There are a couple of pubs within walking distance, both of which do food, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian restaurant. Good parking too.

A couple of us usually pop up to the George in a taxi to annoy have a drink with Olly & Pauline on the Friday night before the event. :D

I didn't even know there was a Premier Inn in Horndean, you can walk to PCS from there.

As mentioned earlier by Missy D, a few of us stay at the Premier Inn in Horndean. There are a couple of pubs within walking distance, both of which do food, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian restaurant. Good parking too.

A couple of us usually pop up to the George in a taxi to annoy have a drink with Olly & Pauline on the Friday night before the event. :D
One less room there now. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Olly:Ive at least two maybe three couples driving from Holland to the event
Just a thought,what about a trophy for those that traveled the furthest???
If I can get there would be in with a chance of that.

So you normally stay Friday and Saturday Dave or just bowl up the road after the event Saturday ?

Yip hotel booked too...the Mrs has shown actual interest in accompanying me- I think a couple of child free nights seems to have trounced her complete apathy with cars- that may change and I might be on my own buts let’s see.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom