Save The Date!! Benz On The Green 2020 - 9th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Natacha,
Will there be a separate thread for the list of attendees?

Premier Inn booked for 8-9 May 2020, so I'll be there with my better half for my second foray into BOTG!

Yes there will be a list in around Jan/Feb time :)

Reactions: BMF
Just spotted this and date saved [emoji106]

When will you start taking names?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The weekend after our anniversary! So that's Zoe's present sorted then, more auction spending.

Can someone please explain to someone who lives north of Watford Gap Services what is BOTG all about and where is it held ?
Muchas gracias.

It’s looks to be a great event but it’s a touch too far :(

Some members drive from Scotland for this event and make a long weekend of it in a hotel.
How far is too far?
Ok then I can’t use that as an excuse. I shall do some more research and also check to see whether my passport is still valid, seeing that I maybe visiting the southern counties. Will I need to bring an interpreter (our lass) or are you southern folk familiar with the northern twang ? :)

I'm from the correct (North) side of Manchester and travel down every year, have done for a while now.

It's definitely worth making a weekend out of it. I go down on the Friday via MSL Performance in Birmingham, get fed and watered, then carry on going, usually arriving around 15:30. After wiping the car down a bit, to try and lose a few flies, I usually then meet up with a few others who stay over then get a few scoops on the Friday night with Ollie, PCS main man, if he's about. Saturday is the day of the event which is great for chilling and catching up with people, leaving an easy night to chill out and all day Sunday to gently plod home.

All in all a civilised weekend really.

Oh, and Ollie can understand my accent, even though I don't think I have one, though he has passed a few comments about it over the years...

Oh, and Ollie can understand my accent, even though I don't think I have one, though he has passed a few comments about it over the years...
Olly is a very polite man ... ;):D

Can’t believe I’ve only just seen this thread! Looking to book hotel now, are the usual staying at the same one in 2020 as we did this year @daveenty ?

I booked the premier inn as soon as the dates for 2020 BOTG were announced, I just hope the dates don’t change ;)

If we had our 2020 calendar this would already be on it, as we went last year for the first time and it was fab-U-los!! This year I'll be turning up in an SLK280 instead of parking outside in my Porsche 968 tip cab, but we'll plan to be there with our friends from Southampton if they're not in Turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom