Save The Date!! Benz On The Green 2020 - 9th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who's leading the convoy this year? I think I drove too slow for everyone!

Repeat of last year, same day as our annual 968uk forum meet-up at Goodwood, so will be there first for a couple of hours then late arrival at BOTG - but this year hopefully in my SLK instead of the (sadly departed) 968 cab!

Ok then I can’t use that as an excuse. I shall do some more research and also check to see whether my passport is still valid, seeing that I maybe visiting the southern counties. Will I need to bring an interpreter (our lass) or are you southern folk familiar with the northern twang ? :)
I jokingly sent a Derbyshire phrase book down to Tasha & Olly last year about a month before the event so they had a chance of picking bits of the lingo up before I arrived..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I jokingly sent a Derbyshire phrase book down to Tasha & Olly last year about a month before the event so they had a chance of picking bits of the lingo up before I arrived..

I think you and I need to have a chat, again. ;)

We also need to work on a new curry venue. :)

We are totally down with the Northern Twang now thanks to that little book!! Ta

:( going to a corner of the room to sulk! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Do you have to book to
Join the event? Checked out the website and couldn’t see anything.... coming from Hove so would love to attend..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom