Saving a page to favourites bar or top of bookmarks list. Internet Explorer vs Chrome.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
After internet explorer became so glitchy, around a month ago I switched to Google Chrome and I like it.

However, I've been struggling to get a page, when saved as a favourite, to automatically land as the first on the left of the favourites bar, or to at least be at the top of the saved bookmarks list.

Any ideas please?

TIA.

Paul.

I now have the main objective, which is fab.

Can anyone work out how to get the bookmarks folder/list to save with the most recent addition at the top instead of the bottom, please?

If I save a favourite now, it is at the very bottom of a long list and the reverse of this is what I'm looking for.

Is there a way to sort by most recent?

TIA.

I believe this function was recently removed from Chrome. The only way is to add a 3rd party extension like Rewind

Hi can somebody explain how I get tap a talk on my Samsung 7 and join it with this club,in very very easy to follow instruction,as I would like to post photos when I reply to posts,thanks in advance

Start your own thread...
That said this forum has expressed reservations regarding privacy issues with TapaTalk and as such it is not supported here..

In chrome CTRL-SHIFT-O (letter O not Zero) brings up the bookmark manager when as mentioned already you can drag and drop as well as sort.

Handy Hint #1 - there is an extension for chrome called I don't care about cookies you can install which gets rid of all those do you accept cookies prompts :D

I use FireFox and dont know how i got on without it . Everthing is easy to find and you can coustomize it to your own needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom