Saw my first Maybach....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richard W

Car
BMWs :-)
It was 2 tone brown and beige, going southbound on the M3 last night.

All I can say is - horrible - lumpy shape not helped by the colour. Couldn't judge much more as I was travelling northbound and it was a quick look at this huge brown 'thing' going the other way.

Sorry to say it but I think the Roller is better, takes up the space of a football pitch, but it still has the better design and more presence.

completely agree .. Maybach = beast; Phantom = beauty

......Thanks folks I thought I was going to be the only one!

saw a roller a while back - looked fantastic. not seen a maybach for real but from piccys i'm not impressed.....so i won't be buying one :p

I saw my first one two days ago, a maroon coloured barge .
The colour was hideous and the whole car just looked as though it was designed by a committee with very little imagination.
I'd rather have an S600 or a Bentley .

Maybach has one purpose that everyone here has fallen for ...

Its designed to be diferent , its designed to be gross , its designed to make people go WOW and talk about how untasteful it looks ....

Ive seen some corkers of rollers too... mint green with a brown vinal roof? :crazy:

Something strange must happen to you that you become really short , bald , loose all sense of good taste and willingness to drive anywhere ... when you reach here its time for a maybach :D

Richard W said:
It was 2 tone brown and beige, going southbound on the M3 last night.

All I can say is - horrible - lumpy shape not helped by the colour. Couldn't judge much more as I was travelling northbound and it was a quick look at this huge brown 'thing' going the other way.

Sorry to say it but I think the Roller is better, takes up the space of a football pitch, but it still has the better design and more presence.

You saw one going past and that makes it a darn good look ? My dealer has one and I spent several minutes looking at it from all sides. I dont think you saw it clearly.

miro said:
You saw one going past and that makes it a darn good look ? My dealer has one and I spent several minutes looking at it from all sides. I dont think you saw it clearly.

No I didn't see it particularly clearly, that's why I said 'couldn't judge much more'.....and 'quick look'...... ;)

Given more time to study a stationary one (let's face it living in Sunningdale, that won't be long!) my initial opinion of the looks might change, but on that fleeting glimpse - I doubt it! :D

Richard W said:
No I didn't see it particularly clearly, that's why I said 'couldn't judge much more'.....and 'quick look'...... ;)

Given more time to study a stationary one (let's face it living in Sunningdale, that won't be long!) my initial opinion of the looks might change, but on that fleeting glimpse - I doubt it! :D

You might think otherwise when you see it standing next to an s-class.

just picked up this months M/E mag, there is a Maybach in there with a view of the rear seat, i love the look of that and wish i could have one for the toy room whilst playing on P/Station

didgit said:
wish i could have one for the toy room whilst playing on P/Station
Just call the parts dept, I'm sure they can help you there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom