Say "NO" to Bonnet Flat Badges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's nothing better that looking out of the window when driving and seeing the star standing up. i hate flat badges.

As my car spun off the motorway I couldn't help but wonder if the upright ornament on the front instead of the flat badge would have helped me aerodynamically...

personally, i love it.. but mine is loose as someone already tried to break it off.. but i love it for using it as an reference to how far you are from the other car

Was that before or after lining up all the air vents and ensuring the passenger seat is in the same position as the drivers seat. :D:eek:
After :p

i love the Stick up Merc Sign! Get annoyed when its not centered and straight when i am driving. :D

But i am P**sed off now, because some t**t snapped it off on the weekend!:mad:

Gutted!

Hmm, I thought opinions would be divided.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, having decided the upright star is for me do I keep the existing grille:

or having acquired a traditional W204 grille do I use that:

Decisions, decisions...........

For me there is only one answer.

A single star.

Some cars look best with it on the bonnet and a regular grille. Some look best with a flat badge on the bonnet and a big star on the grille.

Two stars looks cluttered, no stars is no Mercedes.

Whatever flavour you choose, it's your decision but please keep to a single star.

I agree with 300CE24V, come & see lots of stars at

:bannana: Sherwood Forest GTG Sunday December 13th, 12 noon :bannana:

Personally I think it depends on the model. A car like the S Class a star, but a more sporty model like the SLK a flat badge.

i think you should stick with the rule of one star. if u like the bonnet star, replace with a starless grille.

I do have an Elegance grille. How do I get the old one off? :eek::confused:

I havent been a merc. driver for long, i must admit i love that gunsight out in front but i did worry about some herbert nicking it.

Yes, as I found out two days ago. I come out to my W210 Estate to find some waste of oxygen has ripped off my bonnet badge. Why do some people have zero respect??

I am going to remove what is left it and fill in the hole to completely remove the badge, as even though I loved it, I dont want to fear parking it somewhere in case of it happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom