Scam E mail from DVLA ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
I've just received an e mail from DVLA licensing asking that I complete there web based form with my driving licence & credit card details within 72hrs or I'll lose my driving licence.

I noted the following grammatical mistakes 'licence' is spelt 'license' and 'their' is written there :fail

e mail from [email protected]. & here's a copy of the message banner

In order to upgrading our database,all drivers are required to update and verify there driver's license details.
To complete your license verification with us, you are required to fill out the form below.
Drivers that refuses to update his or her details within two weeks of receiving this verification email will lose his or her driver's License and will have to take a fresh driving test.
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Last edited:
Any email, whoever it is from that has a log on link is always a scam.

Hmm, someone wants your proof of ID and bank account details?

Should be alright. :crazy:

For the first time in about 4 years the Windows technical team of Mumbai have started calling me again, regardless of where these people are located there should be some attempt to stamp it out given that they are simply thieves.

My Mum had a small bump in her car this week, the only people who know about this are the garage, the calls started yesterday from Indian call centres trying to push compensation claim advice on her. One muppet called 3 times in 20 minutes pushing really hard on an elderly lady - Shameless.

i've just received an e mail from dvla licensing asking that i complete there web based form with my driving licence & credit card details within 72hrs or i'll lose my driving licence.

I noted the following grammatical mistakes 'licence' is spelt 'license' and 'their' is written there :fail

e mail from [email protected]. & here's a copy of the message banner

in order to upgrading our database,all drivers are required to update and verify there driver's license details.
To complete your license verification with us, you are required to fill out the form below.
Drivers that refuses to update his or her details within two weeks of receiving this verification email will lose his or her driver's license and will have to take a fresh driving test.
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

:d

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom